• '' 20 '' Konu Açan yada mesaj yazmış olan Rütbe '' Özel üye '' olucaktır.. Vip üye de 200 konu yada Cevap vermiş olan Rütbe kazanacaktır saygılar

A3000 REG.Seslere isim vermek ve isim bilgisi....

• Konbuyu başlatan CHL
  • Başlangıç tarihi
  • Cevaplar : 8
  • Görülen : 3K

CHL

5 Yıl ve Daha Eski Üyemiz
Katılım
21 Tem 2011
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Enst.
pa2x
14k8poo.jpg

OK isaretiyle gosterdigim + ve - tuslarina ayni anda basarak Register icindeki seslere isim verebilir ve Registerdaki sesler hakkinda en ince detaya kadar bilgi alabilirsiniz... (info=Bilgi---Edit+Name=isim verme)

bircok seri kullanicisinin isine yarayacagini umit ediyorum....

hello my friend, i just buy the a3000 and it does not have any registratios can you give me the registrations you fix'?
Iam new and i dont know how to fix yet. thanks

Cevap: Re: A3000 REG.Seslere isim vermek ve isim bilgisi....

hello my friend, i just buy the a3000 and it does not have any registratios can you give me the registrations you fix'?
Iam new and i dont know how to fix yet. thanks

Checkout the pics to rename/edit your Regs and help yourself ...
My Regs. are for Paid Fatih Expansion Pack Sorry

Thanks i try to fix my self,

Thanks i try to fix my self,

Its very simple Press the + and - buttons at the same time (the arrow points in picture) to access edit menu...
take it easy :)

Thanks,I want to ask you something else, how to load my samples First to load to expancion manager then create a pack and then to load to the a3000.? right or is only to load yamaha expantion pack samples only?

Thanks,I want to ask you something else, how to load my samples First to load to expancion manager then create a pack and then to load to the a3000.? right or is only to load yamaha expantion pack samples only?

you got to import all the content (styles-regs.-uvd-uvn-rex) to Exp.Manager and create your pack then install the pack to A3000...

Thanks for the help

Cevap: A3000 REG.Seslere isim vermek ve isim bilgisi....

PLZ help me . I have Register files from Yamaha A1000 and when i put it on PSR A3000
I got problem with voices corrupted from Right1 and Right2

Kod:
for example Register Yamahas A1000 :Name                 Right1               Right2
                                    Square Lead        SquareLead          [SIZE="3"] Jazz Chorus[/SIZE]

Kod:
same Register but on PSR A3000       :Name                 Right1               Right2
                                    Square Lead        SquareLead           [SIZE="3"]  [SIZE="5"][/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]????[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You can see Jazz Chorus on PSR A3000 device can't read that voice
i have many Register with same problem

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Benzer konular

Demonu Paylaş Yine Yarışma Yapalım mı ? Anket

• Evet

Oy: 16 69.6%
  • Kararsızım

Oy: 7 30.4%
  • Hayır

Oy: 0 0.0%

Delüxe üyelik Yapın sizinde olsun.. (Sunucu Ödemeleri için katkınız olsun)

Son kaynaklar

Geri
Üst