• '' 20 '' Konu Açan yada mesaj yazmış olan Rütbe '' Özel üye '' olucaktır.. Vip üye de 200 konu yada Cevap vermiş olan Rütbe kazanacaktır saygılar

Hi to A2000 TR players

m_saffar86

5 Yıl ve Daha Eski Üyemiz
Katılım
7 Tem 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Enst.
Yok
Hello Everyone

My name is Saffar , and it's nice to be here with you all Turkish Yamaha players ..
I'm sorry to write in English , because I don't know turkish language

I'm looking for the (Voice & Style Expansion Pack - Oriental (Greece & Turkey)) for A2000 , if anyone have it , I can give him the (Voice & Style Expansion Pack - Oriental - GCC & Middle East, Iran, Maghreb) ( the paid one , not the free )

if anyone interest ... Please contact me ...

my e-mail: mhhsaffar@gmail.com

Regards
Saffar

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Cevap: Hi to A2000 TR players

Hi Saffar. First, welcome to our sharing platform. I hope, you have a good time on the trakyamuzik. Yamaha A2000 users will be happy to help you.

Thank you Taha ... nice to meet you :)

Hi saffar.. First of all, welcome to our forum..

Kindly i suggest you to leave your e-mail adress here, if any yamaha user interested will keep in touch with you..

Otherwise all our forum is in turkish, and it will be kinda boring for you ;)

wish you were korg user, so it would be my pleasure to share the files :)

take care.

Thank you "ugurtheorca" for your reply ...

I add my e-mail to the post .. thanks

I really like Turkish Music and styles , and I hope I can speak Turkish to contact with you all .

Regards

Hi Saffar.

You can download the Turkey - Greece expansion pack from the link below.. Sorry I couldn't send it via email cause it doesn't allow to attach files larger than 25 MB.. I will appreciate if you send a link where I can get the paid GCC & Middle East, Iran, Maghreb expansion pack..

Regards..

Hi Saffar.

You can download the Turkey - Greece expansion pack from the link below.. Sorry I couldn't send it via email cause it doesn't allow to attach files larger than 25 MB.. I will appreciate if you send a link where I can get the paid GCC & Middle East, Iran, Maghreb expansion pack..

Regards..

Thank you sooo much .. I send you an e-mail to your gmail Account I hope you got it ...

Thanks a lot

teşekkürlerrrrr

Re: Cevap: Hi to A2000 TR players

Hi Saffar.

Regards..

pliss help mi. i try to website is not found: Oriental-Turkish-Greek.rar

i need oriental turkish - greece expantion pliiss,,,,, yayli string. help me. this my email: ifoedsaza@gmail.com

Benzer konular

Demonu Paylaş Yine Yarışma Yapalım mı ? Anket

• Evet

Oy: 17 65.4%
  • Kararsızım

Oy: 7 26.9%
  • Hayır

Oy: 2 7.7%

Delüxe üyelik Yapın sizinde olsun.. (Sunucu Ödemeleri için katkınız olsun)

Son kaynaklar

İyiki Doğdunuz :)

Geri
Üst