• '' 20 '' Konu Açan yada mesaj yazmış olan Rütbe '' Özel üye '' olucaktır.. Vip üye de 200 konu yada Cevap vermiş olan Rütbe kazanacaktır saygılar

Yamaha or700 tr v2 where can i find it?

Pambos23

5 Yıl ve Daha Eski Üyemiz
Katılım
20 Eki 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Enst.
Yok
Helo.

I wanted to ask where i can find the or700 v2 styles? are they available to download in the forum? if yes, please give me the link. I cannot read Turkish and i need your help. I tried to find if i can buy the set separately but it seems it is only available when you buy a new or700. . .

Thanks very much. . .

Cevap: Yamaha or700 tr v2 where can i find it?

hello, you can use to for or700v2 rhythms have to do your weave v2 or v2 rhythms are changed just can not use chips made by Can BAŞAR DTL. elektronik beyoğlu-istanbul turkey because it does not keep the drum kits

hi, you can follow updates for or700v2 from this web forum and;

you can easily find or700v2 styles and styles update from the web forum the ı gived the link "yamaha dünyası"...

regards

Ch.

Re: Cevap: Yamaha or700 tr v2 where can i find it?

hello, you can use to for or700v2 rhythms have to do your weave v2 or v2 rhythms are changed just can not use chips made by Can BAŞAR DTL. elektronik beyoğlu-istanbul turkey because it does not keep the drum kits

So the or700 v2 version have installed chip with new samples from the people that make the styles and sounds?

Thanks very much for the info

you can not install new samples to yamaha or 700 v2. Because this instrument is not available for new samples.

yes, the new instrument sounds and new drum sample kits can be made with the or700 in the opening exchange of ram to load with the usb

Re: Cevap: Yamaha or700 tr v2 where can i find it?

yes, the new instrument sounds and new drum sample kits can be made with the or700 in the opening exchange of ram to load with the usb

So if someone like me has a normal yamaha or 700 he cannot buy the styles and add them with a simple memory stick?

Thanks

Tşkler sağolun

Benzer konular

Demonu Paylaş Yine Yarışma Yapalım mı ? Anket

• Evet

Oy: 18 66.7%
  • Kararsızım

Oy: 7 25.9%
  • Hayır

Oy: 2 7.4%

Delüxe üyelik Yapın sizinde olsun.. (Sunucu Ödemeleri için katkınız olsun)

Son kaynaklar

İyiki Doğdunuz :)

Geri
Üst